The MitySOM-335x Development Kit supports the AM335x based modules from Critical Link.
Each kit includes a compatible MitySOM-335x module (see Purchase table below for compatible modules) and a base board that features a strong array of interfaces such as USB, Debug RS232, Dual UART Expansion ports, Video Output, Audio Input/Output, MMC/SD, 8-Channel ADC and Dual CAN Bus interfaces. The MitySOM-335x Development Kit includes both RS232 and RS485/422 expansion modules to use with the Dual UART Expansion ports. In addition, multiple LCD with touch screen kits are also available and compatible with this kit.
Development Kit Contents
- MitySOM-335x Baseboard
- Compatible MitySOM-335x Module (See “Purchase” below)
- RS232 Expansion
- RS485 Expansion
- Video output cable
- DB9 Serial Port cable
- Ethernet cable
- AC/DC 12V Power Supply
- Bootable SD Card with pre-loaded Linux OS
- USB Drive with Development VM and Documentation
- Quick Start Guide
Documentation available through Critical Link:
- Baseboard Schematics in PDF Format – See MitySOM Cortex-A8 Wiki
- Baseboard BOM – Contact Us
- Baseboard Altium Designer Source Files – Contact Us
Click on the thumbnails below to view annotated photos of the top and bottom of this Development Kit:
Compatible SOM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MitySOM Cortex-A8 Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MitySOM Cortex-A8 Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI Cortex-A8 Wiki
- TI E2E Forums
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|Dev Kit||Module P/N (Included)||Buy|
Find your local sales contact.
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.
MitySOM-335x Development Kit
Get this product directly from Critical Link:
Or click to order this product from one of our distributors: