In order to facilitate faster time to market, Critical Link developed a family of off-the-shelf hardware modules that provide a wide range of flexible I/O and data acquisition capability that is ready to roll with the MityDSP-6455F SoMs. The MityDSP-6455F Development Kit provides a mother card that includes a MityDSP-6455F interface socket, dual 10/100 Ethernet PHYs, 6 Mbit USB PHY, and RS-232 drivers for communications, an LVDS LCD interface connector, a Camera Link interface, an 8 channel analog to digital converter and an 8 channel digital to analog converter to get projects started.
The mother card also provides additional Hirose connectors for add on modules as necessary for specific application needs. The Hirose connectors provide direct FPGA interface to the MityDSP-6455F, allowing customization of the motherboard configuration. Critical Link provides several modules and cores that integrate directly with the available MityDSP Core FPGA and DSP libraries. In addition, custom modules may be developed (by Critical Link, or a third party) to suit a particular need. This technique greatly reduces the scope of non-recurring engineering, as less focus is place on common infrastructure and more on your particular application needs.
- MityDSP-6455F Development Kit Data Sheet
- MityDSP-6455F Module Family Overview
- MityDSP-6455F Carrier Board Design Guide
Additional documentation available through Critical Link:
Compatible SOM Modules
|Part Number||Features||Form Factor||Links|
|MDK4-RS232||Pair RS-232 Line Drivers||MDK4|
|MDK4-RS485||Pair RS-485 Line Drivers||MDK4|
|MDK4-microSD||MicroSD / SD Flash MMC Interface||MDK4|
|MDK4-SDEXT||SD Flash panel mount extender board||N/A|
|MDK4-PROTO||Prototyping board with MDK Hirose connectors||MDK4||N/A|
|MDK8-A3967||Dual Axis Stepper Controller Module||MDK8|
|MDK8-ADS8329||1.25 MHz 15 Bit ADC Module||MDK8|
|MDK8-DigIOISO||Isolated digital I/O card||MDK8|
|MDK8-DigIOTTL||Non-Isolated digital I/O card, TTL compliant||MDK8|
|MDK16-AWG||Dual channel 50 MHz, 14 Bit DAC waveform generator||MDK16|
|MDK-DisplayAssy3.5||MDK QVGA 3.5″ Display Assembly with Touchscreen||N/A|
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MityDSP C6xxx Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MityDSP C6xxx Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI E2E Forums
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|Dev Kit||Module P/N||Mouser||Digikey||Avnet||Arrow|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.