Contact Critical Link for product availability
The MityCAM-B2521F couples a 5.5MP high-performance, low-noise sCMOS imaging sensor from Fairchild Imaging (a division of BAE Systems) with the processing technology in Critical Link’s Altera Cyclone V SoC System on Module.
- Machine Vision
- Low-light Imaging
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Scientific Imaging
- Surveillance Imaging
- Unmanned & Autonomous Systems
- Metrology Imaging
- MityCAM-B2521F/1910F Overview
- MityCAM-B2521F Data Sheet
- MityCAM-B2521F: Fairchild Imaging CIS2521 Sensor Overview
- Altera Cyclone V SoC Documentation
- Additional documentation is available on the MityCAM wiki page of our engineering support site (account required for some downloads)
|Active Pixels||2560 (H) x 2160 (V)|
|Pixel Size||6.5um x 6.5um|
|Image Area (W x H)||16.8mm x 14.2mm|
|Frame Rate Rolling Shutter Global Shutter||70fps* 35fps*|
|Dark Current e-/pixel/sec @ 20C||
|Peak Quantum Efficiency||
|ADC – Dual 11-bit ADC||
*Data rates up to 100/50fps (rolling/global shutter mode) are possible but not yet qualified.
< 2 e¯
Data Acquisition Modes
For longer exposures or synchronizing with an external shutter
For normal high-speed operation
On-board Processor (MitySOM-5CSX)
Altera Cyclone SoC – Dual core ARM Cortex-A9 and FPGA
|Full Featured SDK||
Supports rapid application development
- Full cameras feature a standard C or F mount lens, while the board set version allows quick and easy custom integration into your product. Please contact Critical Link for more information.
0°C to +50°C
- USB 3.0 Vision
- Camera Link Base + 10 tap mode
- GigE Vision
- USB 2.0
- Additional interfaces may be available – contact us to inquire about your preferred protocol
|Dimensions (with Compact Enclosure)||
76.2mm x 86.56mm x 72.28mm (3.0″ x 3.41″ x 2.85″)
|Weight (with Compact Enclosure)||
MityCAM image acquisition can be done through either a CameraLink panel application or with MityViewer, Critical Link’s software solution for optimal throughput and complete functionality.
We recommend visiting the MityCAM wiki page on our engineering support site and registering for an account in advance of receiving your MityCAM. Once your registration is confirmed, you can download the latest version of our MityViewer software from the wiki page, which will be required to start capturing images.
The following table lists off-the-shelf configuration options for the MityCAM-B2521F cameras. For shipping status, availability, and lead time of these or other configurations, please contact Critical Link.
|Model Number||Sensor Package||
||Chroma||High Speed Interface||Body||Buy|
|B2521FTS-CM-C-S||Scientific||Sealed||Mono||Dual Camera Link||Camera||Buy|
|B2521FTT-CM-C-S||Scientific||Temporary||Mono||Dual Camera Link||Camera||Buy|
The table outlines an accessory kit for the MityCAM-B2521F. This kit is required when evaluating the sensor or doing development, and is compatible with the camera body models listed above. It is not required for cameras that are being integrated into a working design.
|Part Number||Kit Contents|
Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8d Lens
Lens Mount Adapter
Get this product directly from Critical Link: