The MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit is for developers looking to convert a maker board-based prototype to a production suitable design.
Each kit includes a compatible MitySOM-335x module (see Purchase table below for compatible modules) and a Maker Transition base board that features interfaces such as USB, HDMI output with audio, 10/100 networking, JTAG & UART debug, and dual 46-pin cape compatible headers.
Development Kit Contents
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Baseboard with:
- Compatible MitySOM-335x Module (See “Purchase” below)
- 4GB of eMMC Flash Memory
- Dual 46-pin Cape Compatible Headers
- MicroSD Card Connector
- 10/100 Networking
- HDMI Output with audio
- USB OTG (Mini B) and Host (A) Ports
- Single 5V DC Input o JTAG and UART Debug interfaces
- USB to UART Debug Serial cable
- AC/DC 5V 2A adapter
- SD Card pre-loaded with Linux Operating System and demonstration application
- Quick Start Guide
Schematics, kernel information, SD card image, and design source files are available via our wiki: https://support.criticallink.com/redmine/projects/mitysom-335x_maker/wiki.
- MitySOM-335x Module Data Sheet
- Complete technical documentation is available at https://support.criticallink.com/redmine/projects/mitysom-335x_maker/wiki
- MitySOM-335x Module Family Overview
Compatible SOM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MitySOM Cortex-A8 Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MitySOM Cortex-A8 Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI Cortex-A8 Wiki
- TI E2E Forums
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
- MitySOM-335x with WiFi & Bluetooth
- MitySOM-335x Development Kit
- MitySOM-335x Display & WiFi Development Kit
|Dev Kit||Module P/N (Included)||Mouser||Digikey||Avnet||Arrow|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.