The MitySOM-5CSx Development Kit supports Critical Link’s Altera Cyclone V SoC based modules.
Each kit includes a compatible MitySOM-5CSx module (see Purchase table below for compatible modules) and a base board that features an array of interfaces and expansion headers such as USB, Debug RS232 to USB Console, Full HSMC Expansion Connector, Partial HSMC Expansion Connector, PCI-e x4 Expansion Header, MMC/SD Card, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual CAN Bus interfaces.
Development Kit Contents
- MitySOM-5CSx Base Board
- Compatible MitySOM-5CSX Module (See “Purchase” below)
- USB Mini-B Cable (Console Serial Port)
- Ethernet cable
- AC/DC 24V Power Supply
- SD Card with pre-loaded Linux OS
- USB Drive with Development VM and Documentation
- Quick Start Guide
Documentation available through Critical Link:
Click on thumbnails below to view annotated photos of the top and bottom of this Intel / Altera Cyclone V SoC Development Kit:
Compatible SOM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MitySOM-5CSx Altera Cyclone V Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MitySOM-5CSx Altera Cyclone V Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- Altera Cyclone V SoC Information
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
||Module P/N (Included)||Buy|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.
MitySOM-5CSx Development Kit
Get this product directly from Critical Link:
Or click to order this product from one of our distributors: