Critical Link is seeking an Inside Sales Representative with strong communication and organizational skills to provide support to senior sales managers as well as direct interaction with the company’s customer base.
This position will act as a primary point of contact for delivering high quality customer support experiences, including responding to requests for quotation, schedule updates, expedites, and warranty claims. This person will be a liaison between customers and internal departments. This person will foster and maintain favorable customer relationships and a working knowledge of current company markets, products, and policies.
The ideal candidate has experience in the electronics, engineering, or manufacturing industry. Must be self-motivated, enjoy working within a team environment, and have good interpersonal and communication skills. Once trained, the Inside Sales Representative will have significant discretion to exercise independent judgment with respect to many of the job responsibilities listed below.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with employees across the organization
- Be responsive to customer inquiries including coordinate and deliver quotations/proposals, confirm availability and lead times, coordinate RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests, and notify customer of any price or product changes
- Maintain customer information and opportunity status in CRM system
- Coordinate customer visits and facilitate customer audits
- Interface with assigned customers as frequently as needed to review inventory, usage rates, and prepare for future demand
- Prepare/collect any documents required by the Purchase Order and verify customer specific requirements are met
- Support costing/pricing exercises
- Facilitate collaboration across departments to resolve issues that may cause delivery delays
- Assist with sales planning and solicit customer forecast data
- Work with outside sales channels including distributors and sales representatives
- Help resolve issues with Distribution orders (pricing, delivery, cancellations)
- Attend trade shows and other events for the purpose of generating new business
- Follow up on leads from trade show, web inquiries, and other sources
- Support finance in resolving aged receivables, credit memos and short payments
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze situations and summarize options.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to analyze and interpret costing information, contracts, purchase orders, etc.
About Critical Link
Critical Link, LLC, is a leading technology firm in Syracuse, NY. Operating since 1997, Critical Link is an embedded solutions and systems engineering firm providing System on Modules (SOMs) for a wide range of industrial electronic applications.
To apply for the Inside Sales Representative position, send your resume to HR@CriticalLink.com.