Critical Link is an innovative product development company specializing in embedded systems design.
Based in Syracuse, NY, Critical Link designs and produces high performance embedded processing/FPGA modules (System-On-Modules) and scientific/industrial cameras. Our products and engineering services are used in a wide array of applications including medical instrumentation, industrial automation, unmanned systems, audio, transportation, energy, and more.
We offer the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to projects in a dynamic team setting.
Gain immediate product development experience working with our team of senior hardware design engineers to design the electronic hardware boards that form the core of our embedded system products. Opportunities include:
- Digital circuit design – microprocessors, FPGA’s, memory
- Analog circuit design – power supplies, filters, amplifiers
- Electronic component selection
- Schematic capture
- Prototype bring-up, de-bug, and design validation
- Product software and system integration support
- Transitioning prototype designs to production
Our hardware designs are integrated into a wide-range of Critical Link embedded processing products supporting imaging systems, industrial control systems, medical systems, and more.
For additional details or to apply for the Electronic Hardware Design Engineer position, contact HR@CriticalLink.com.