The MitySOM-A10S Development Kit supports Critical Link’s Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC based modules.
Each kit includes a compatible MitySOM-A10S module (see Purchase table below for compatible modules) and a base board that together feature an array of interfaces and expansion headers such as FMC, USB 2.0 OTG, USB Console, PCI-e x4 Expansion Header, Gigabit Ethernet, and eMMC/SD Card.
Development Kit Contents
- MitySOM-A10S Base Board
- MitySOM-A10S Module (See “Purchase” below)
- Micro USB Cable for Debug Console
- Ethernet cable
- AC/DC 12V/5A Power Supply
- USB Drive with Development VM and Documentation
- Quick Start Guide
Documentation available through Critical Link:
- Baseboard Schematics in PDF Format – See MitySOM-A10S Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC Development Kit Wiki
- Baseboard BOM – Contact Us
- Baseboard Altium Designer Source Files – Contact Us
Click on thumbnails below to view an annotated photo of the MitySOM-A10S Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC Development Kit:
Compatible SOM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MitySOM-A10S Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC Development Kit Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MitySOM-A10S Intel/Altera Arria 10 SOM Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC Documentation
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|Dev Kit P/N
||Module Included||Dev Board Interfaces||Availability||Arrow||Digikey||Mouser|
|80-001201||A10S-P8-X5E-RC-SA||FMC, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 OTG, USB Console||Q4 2018||buy||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|80-001181||A10S-P8-X5E-RC-SA||FMC, PCIe (x4), Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 OTG, USB Console||Q2 2019||Coming Q2’19||Coming Q2’19||Coming Q2’19|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.