The Industrial IO Development Kit supports the OMAPL138, AM1808, and AM1810 based modules from Critical Link. This development kit allows developers to experiment with both MityDSP and MitySOM modules.
Each kit includes a compatible MityDSP-L138, MityDSP-L138F, MitySOM-1808, MitySOM-1808F, MitySOM-1810, or MitySOM-1810F module (see Purchase table below for compatible modules) and a base board that features a strong array of interfaces such as USB, SATA, RS-232, DVI, Audio output, MMC/SD, Expansion UART for RS232 or RS-485/422, and CAN Bus as well as system prototyping through three 50-pin expansion headers. In addition, a WQVGA LCD with touch screen is also available and is compatible with this kit.
Development Kit Contents
- MityDSP-L138 Baseboard
- Compatible MityDSP-L138 Family Module (See “Purchase” below)
- DB9 Serial Port cable
- Ethernet cable
- AC/DC 12V Power Supply
- JTAG Debug Adapter
- USB Flash Drive with Development VM and Documentation
Documentation available through Critical Link:
Click on the thumbnails below to view annotated photos of the top and bottom of this Development Kit:
Compatible SoM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI OMAP-L1x Wiki
- TI E2E Forums
- MityDSP-L138F Software Defined Radio Using Upp Data Transfer
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|Dev Kit||Module P/N (Included)||Mouser||Digikey||Avnet||Arrow|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.