Critical Link is seeking an individual experienced in supply chain management to join our growing firm. The position requires an energetic person who enjoys working in all aspects of supply chain management – both incoming parts supply management and outgoing order fulfillment. Must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, and have good interpersonal communication skills. This individual will be involved in all aspects of parts procurement, contract manufacturer management, and order fulfillment needed to support our high-mix / low-volume electronics production environment.
Qualified candidates must have some experience with purchasing in a manufacturing environment or academic background in supply chains.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience using MRP / inventory control systems
- Experience in parts procurement
- An understanding of the supply chain management challenges involved in a high-mix / low-volume production environment
- Previous exposure to ISO 9001-2015 processes
Responsibilities will include:
- Inventory management
- Working with sales & marketing to project inventory needs
- Managing the purchase of component parts used in our products
- Maintaining distributor relationships and negotiating contract pricing for high volume part purchases
- Contract manufacturer build ordering & management
- Customer order and delivery schedule acknowledgement
- Managing on-time customer order fulfillment
- Generating supply chain quality and performance metrics
- Maintenance of ISO 9001-2015 processes related to Critical Link’s supply chain system
- ISO 9001-2015 audit support, both internal at Critical Link and of Critical Link’s contract manufacturers
About Critical Link
Critical Link, LLC is a privately-held technology firm located in Syracuse, New York. The company was recently named one of Central New York’s Best Places to Work, and was selected as the STEM Company of the Year.
Critical Link was founded in 1997 as an embedded systems engineering firm. Fast forward to today, the company has maintained its position as a top provider of engineering services, while also establishing itself as a leading provider of board-level electronic products. The company focuses on industrial-class applications in manufacturing, medical, scientific and other industries, and works with customers around the world ranging from small start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team and feel you are a qualified candidate, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Purchasing & Supply Chain Coordinator” in the subject line. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.