Critical Link, LLC, a leading technology firm in East Syracuse, NY is seeking a Electrical Engineer to join their growing firm. Operating since 1997, Critical Link is an embedded systems engineering and products firm providing System on Modules (SOMs) and imaging solutions for a wide range of industrial electronic applications.
Critical Link is seeking energetic, self-motivated candidates who enjoy working in a team environment. Candidates must have strong EE fundamentals, written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
This is a full-time position that will collaborate with cross functional teams (functional hardware, software, and mechanical teams) involved in design and development.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Schematic capture and review
- Understand PCB layout with our team of designers to ensure good design practices are used on projects
- Be a part of the component selection process and engage in maintaining vendor relationships
- Perform hardware validation planning and execution
- Perform prototype bring-up and debugging, as well as functional verification
- Contribute to debugging of design and manufacturing issues related to hardware
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with common test/development lab equipment: Oscilloscopes, power supplies, digital multi-meters, etc.
- Ability to read Schematics, Assembly drawings and Bills of Materials
- Ability to solder preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Preferred prior co-op experience supporting hardware engineers in board design
- Preferred prior experience or knowledge of CAD tools such as Altium Designer/Nexus
To apply for the Electrical Engineer position, send your resume to HR@CriticalLink.com.