Critical Link’s software development capabilities cover a wide range of operating systems, languages, development environments, and protocols. Wherever possible, we employ a best-of-breed, object-oriented approach that helps ensure that our software is of proven high quality.
As you might expect from an electronics product development company, our software development skills on embedded platforms is extensive. However, a high percentage of the embedded systems we develop also require a PC based graphical user interface, as a result we provide the talent necessary to deliver quality PC based applications that complement our embedded platforms.
- Programming languages include C, C++, Assembler, variety of scripting languages
- Real-time Operating Systems
- DSP software / optimization programming (C67x, C64x, OMAP, etc)
- Device drivers - embedded and PC
- Ethernet TCP/IP and serial based communications
- Embedded software on a variety of embedded hardware platforms
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Software design methodologies including OOD, SA/SD