Critical Link's hardware development capabilities cover the full scope of the embedded electronics arena. We can support our clients along every step of the hardware development cycle, from product ideation through manufacturing hand-off and beyond. You can count on Critical Link for small to medium volume production.Critical Link is continually designing new hardware — as a result, we release approximately one board design each week. In addition, we make use of FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) in many of our hardware designs. As a result, programming this hardware in VHDL is second nature to our team.
- PCB Design tools include Altium, OrCAD, Allegro
- VHDL for FPGA development
- High speed, low noise analog data acquisition
- Sensor integration
- Processor subsystem design including Intel, Motorola, TI
- High speed bus architectures including VME, PCI, USB, LVDS
- Switching and linear power supply design