The MitySOM-1810 PROFIBUS Development Kit is available to system designers to get started using the PROFIBUS enabled Sitara AM1810 ARM9 processors from Texas Instruments. This kit provides all the necessary hardware and software to develop PROFIBUS applications using this certified interface from TI.
The kit is a two board set that takes advantage of a MitySOM-1810 system-on-module (SoM) and comes complete with isolated PROFIBUS (or RS-485) and CAN Bus interfaces as well as a convenient array of additional standard interfaces such as USB, SATA, RS-232, DVI, Audio output, and MMC/SD. In addition, the kit allows for system prototyping through the convenient expansion headers available on the back side of the base board.
Software in the kit includes Real-time Linux configured with the PROFIBUS drivers needed to immediately begin developing your PROFIBUS application. The PROFIBUS interface on the MitySOM-1810 supports 6Mbps, 3Mbps, 1.5Mbps, 500kbps, 187.5kbps, 93.73kbps, 19.2kbps, and 9.6kbps operation.
Click on the thumbnails below to view annotated photos of the top and bottom of this Development Kit:
Additional documentation available through Critical Link:
Compatible SoM Modules
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI OMAP-L1x Wiki
- TI AM1x Wiki
- TI E2E Forums
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|Dev Kit||Module P/N (Included)||Mouser||Digikey||Avnet||Arrow|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.