PROFIBUS Systems requiring an embedded CPU board that can provide an array of hardware interfaces as well as rich user interfaces will find the MitySOM-1810 System on Module (SoM) to be cost effective choice. The MitySOM-1810 features the new PROFIBUS enabled Sitara AM1810 ARM CPU from Texas Instruments. Providing a certified PROFIBUS solution utilizing the PRU, Texas Instruments has made it easier and more cost effective for system designers to interface to PROFIBUS using a Sitara solution.
- Process Automation
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Embedded Control Processing
- Test and Measurement
|TI Applications Processor||ARM926EJ-S MPU|
|Max CPU Speed||375MHz|
|L1 Program Cache||16KB|
|L1 Data Cache||16KB|
|RAM||128MB to 256MB|
|NAND Flash||256MB to 512MB|
|UART (3)||McBSP (2)||uPP|
|MMC/SD (2)||SPI (2)||uHPI|
Note: Interfaces in the AM1810 share I/O pins, contact Critical Link for information on whether your specific set of interfaces are effected by on-chip pin muxing.
*Note: PROFIBUS interface supports 6Mbps, 3Mbps, 1.5Mbps, 500kbps, 187.5kbps, 93.73kbps, 19.2kbps, and 9.6kbps operation.
Development Tools and Software
- Real-time Linux Operating System
- ThreadX RTOS from ExpressLogic
- QNX Real-time Operating System
- Windows CE 6
- Qt Embedded Graphics
|Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio||ARM9|
Our customers benefit from engineering and applications support for the life of their product. This includes free, lifetime access to our technical support site, as well as access to application engineering resources and other services.
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Wiki to access:
- Linux OS and board support package details, including source code
- Product change notices
- Base board design guide
- Development kit base board design files
- Software guide to getting started, tool chain, tips and how-to’s
- Hardware power draw, pin outs, shock and vibration, CAD files, mechanical drawings and 3D models
- Frequently asked questions
- Visit our MityDSP ARM Forum to access:
- Software, Hardware, and FPGA forums
- TI AM1x Wiki
- TI E2E Forums
Critical Link’s embedded design team also offers engineering services and other support options such as:
- Schematic design review for customer designed carrier boards
- Complete design review services
- Software development services, including custom BSP development
- Base board development services
- Systems Engineering, Software, and Hardware Design to support your project anywhere in the product development lifecycle
Contact us for more information on these services.
|1810-DX-225-RC||375MHz||N/A||256MB||128MB||0C to +70C||buy||buy||buy||*|
|1810-DX-225-RI||375MHz||N/A||256MB||128MB||-40C to +85C||*||*||*||*|
*Note: The selected distributor does not yet carry this model. You may contact them for ordering information, or submit a request directly to Critical Link.