Critical Link, LLC, a leading technology firm in East Syracuse, NY is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing firm. Operating since 1997, Critical Link is an embedded systems engineering firm providing end-to-end electronic product engineering, customized off-the shelf processing platforms used as product building blocks, and ongoing production services to accommodate our customer’s need.
Critical Link is seeking an energetic person who enjoys performing all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle. Must be self-motivated, enjoy working within a team environment, and have good interpersonal communication skills. This individual will be expected to participate in the development of documentation to meet manufacturing and field requirements. Design/Redesign, develop, support or sustain products; provide technical support on projects, research or new developments. Committed to software process steps such as detailed estimating techniques specification reviews, and software design reviews.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Systems Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
The successful candidate will have experience and capabilities with the following:
- Leading a team on a project
- Mentoring of less experienced engineers
- Project management and customer interface
- Design of software for electronic controls for embedded applications
- Knowledge of embedded software design, development, and real time operating
- Programming using C/C++. Assembly experience desired.
- Integrating software with hardware systems
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, interval timers, emulators, logic analyzers, and other diagnostic equipment
- Familiarity with UML and object oriented analysis/design.
- Experience with TI DSP’s is preferred
- Experience with Linux or Embedded Linux is preferred.
Please contact us with your resume and cover letter at HR@CriticalLink.com.