Critical Link, LLC, a leading technology firm in East Syracuse, NY is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to join their growing firm. Operating since 1997, Critical Link is an embedded systems engineering firm providing end-to-end electronic product engineering, customized off-the shelf processing platforms used as product building blocks, and ongoing production services to accommodate our customer’s need.
Critical Link is seeking an energetic person who enjoys performing all aspects of hardware design. Must be self-motivated, enjoy working within a team environment, and have good interpersonal communication skills. This individual will participate in the development of documentation to meet manufacturing and field requirements. Design/Redesign, develop, support or sustain products; provide technical support on projects, research or new developments. Committed to hardware process steps such as detailed estimating techniques, specification reviews, hardware design reviews.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Systems Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
Typical Roles/Area of Focus:
- Leading a team on a project
- Mentoring of less experienced engineers
- Project management and customer interface
- Knowledge of embedded hardware design and development.
- Design of high speed analog and/or digital circuits.
- Design of PCBs.
- Design and implementation of FPGA’s using VHDL.
- Integrating software with hardware systems
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, interval timers, emulators, logic analyzers, and other diagnostic equipment
- Experience with TI DSP’s is preferred.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA’s is preferred.
Please contact us with your resume and cover letter at HR@CriticalLink.com.